|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual)||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||07/21/2014|
|Executive Secretary||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||07/10/2014|
|Medical Oncologist||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||06/24/2014|
|Staff Nurse Cancer Care||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||05/30/2014|
|Patient Care Aide||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||03/05/2014|
|Laboratory Technologist 1||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||02/19/2014|
|Physician – Pain & Symptom Management||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||01/17/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Patient Care Aide - Abbotsford, BC
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people ofBritish Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagn...
- Laboratory Technologist 1 - Abbotsford, BC
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Laboratory Technologist 1 Reference # 26521 Temporary Part Time 0.70 FTE (until August 31, 2014) $27.04/hr - $33.72/hr...
- Staff Nurse Cancer Care - Abbotsford, BC
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagnosis a...