|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Project Manager II Provincial Survivorship Program||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/12/2014|
|Research Projects Manager – Women’s Health Research Institute||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/28/2014|
|Provincial Leader Aboriginal Cancer Care||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/25/2014|
|Division Head – Maternal Fetal Medicine University of British Columbia||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/31/2014|
|Program Coordinator Women's Substance Abuse Program||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/25/2014|
|Change Management Specialist – Clinical Systems Transformation (CST)||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/11/2014|
|Manager Clinical Services||Prince George, BC, Canada||06/06/2014|
|Business Initiatives & Support Services (BISS) Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland||Bc, Canada||10/05/2012|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Business Initiatives & Support Services (BISS) Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland - BC
- Description: Business Initiatives & Support Services (BISS) Creating Value through Innovation, Contract Optimization & Operational Excellence Business Initiatives & Support Services (BISS) for Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH), Fraser Health (FH), Providence Health Care (PHC) and Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) is responsible for provision of quality support services for care providers and patients.&...
- Manager Clinical Services - Prince George, BC
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagnosis a...
- Change Management Specialist – Clinical Systems Transformation (CST) - Vancouver, BC
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Excell...