|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Coordinator Health Emergency Management BC||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/24/2015|
|Program Manager – Nursing Support Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/24/2015|
|Superintendent Fleet (Design & Safety)||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||01/23/2015|
|Provincial Director Aboriginal Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/19/2015|
|Senior Clinical Coordinator and Special Projects||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/15/2015|
|Manager Clinical Services||Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada||01/12/2015|
|Administrative Supervisor Child Health||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/12/2015|
|Manager Clinical Trials and Clinical Research||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||01/09/2015|
|Director Laboratory Operations||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/07/2015|
|Project Director E Procurement||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||12/19/2014|
|Director Community Oncology Network||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||12/17/2014|
|Facilitator Aboriginal Cultural Competency Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/29/2014|
|Senior Medical Director – Ambulatory Programs||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/17/2014|
|Business Initiatives & Support Services (BISS) Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland||British Columbia, Canada||10/05/2012|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Program Manager – Nursing Support Services - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works c...
- Coordinator Health Emergency Management BC - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Excell...
- Superintendent Fleet (Design & Safety) - Victoria, British Columbia
- Description: BC Emergency Health Services (BCEHS) , formerly the Emergency and Health Services Commission (EHSC), is supported by the Provincial Health Services Authority. BCEHS will continue with a mandate of providing provincial ambulance and emergency health services under the Emergency and Health Services Amendment Act, 2013 . BCEHS oversees BC Ambulance Service and the BC Patient Transfer Network. BCEHS is supported by the Provin...