|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Clinical Nurse Coordinator||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/12/2014|
|Forensic Community & Liaison Nurse||Prince George, British Columbia, Canada||03/11/2014|
|Staff Nurse Nursing Resource Team (NRT)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/10/2014|
|Forensic Community & Liaison Nurse FPSC Clinics||Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada||03/08/2014|
|Nurse Educator Clinical Prevention Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/08/2014|
|Clinic Nurse Clinical Prevention Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Forensic Liaison and Community Case Manager Nurse||Prince George, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|General Duty Staff Nurse Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Professional Practice Leader Nursing Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/04/2014|
|Clinical Nurse Coordinator||Prince George, British Columbia, Canada||03/04/2014|
|Clinical Transfer Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Emergency||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Staff Nurse (Surgical Suite)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|General Duty Staff Nurse Cancer Care||Prince George, British Columbia, Canada||02/27/2014|
|Coordinator Cancer Care||Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada||02/26/2014|
|TBC Case Management Coordinator||Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada||02/26/2014|
|Infection Control Practitioner||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/25/2014|
|Operations Lead Acute Perinatal||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/21/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Cardiology||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/17/2014|
|Staff Nurse Cancer Care||Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada||02/13/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- General Duty Staff Nurse Cancer Care - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagnosis a...
- Forensic Liaison and Community Case Manager Nurse - Prince George, British Columbia
- Description: As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services provides a diverse range of specialized, "one-of-a-kind" tertiary level mental health services to residents across all geographic areas in BC. These include Adult/Geriatric and Neuropsychiatry Services located at Riverview Hospital, Adult Forensic Psychiatric Services located at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital plus ...
- Clinic Nurse Clinical Prevention Services - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) provides provincial and national leadership in public health through surveillance, detection, prevention and consultation and provides both direct diagnostic and treatment services to people with disease of public health importance. The BCCDC is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA), which plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-w...