|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|General Duty Nurse Sunny Hill||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/19/2014|
|Clinical Educator Adolescent Psychiatry||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/18/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Oak Tree Clinic Specialized Women's Health Program||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/17/2014|
|General Duty Staff Nurse OR\PAR Brachytherapy RT||Victoria, BC, Canada||09/17/2014|
|Direct Care Nurse Various Unit FPS||Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada||09/15/2014|
|Clinic Nurse Leader||Coquitlam, BC, Canada||09/12/2014|
|Forensic Community and Liaison Nurse||Dawson Creek, BC, Canada||09/10/2014|
|Forensic Community and Liaison Nurse||Prince George, BC, Canada||09/03/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Renal Unit Hemodialysis||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/03/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Surgical Day Care Unit \ Post Anaesthetic Care Unit||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/28/2014|
|Outreach Nurse Oak Tree Clinic BCW||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/26/2014|
|Radiology Nurse||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/26/2014|
|Intake Worker||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/25/2014|
|Radiology Nurse||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/25/2014|
|Program Manager Access & Utilization||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/25/2014|
|Forensic Community & Liaison Nurse FPSC Clinics||Kamloops, BC, Canada||08/13/2014|
|Perinatal Nurse Casual||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/12/2014|
|Perinatal Nurse Regular||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/12/2014|
|Perinatal Nurse Temporary||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/12/2014|
|Clinic Nurse||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/01/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- General Duty Staff Nurse OR\PAR Brachytherapy RT - Victoria, BC
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagnosis a...
- Direct Care Nurse Various Unit FPS - Port Coquitlam, BC
- Description: As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services (BCMHSUS) provides a diverse range of specialized, “one-of-a-kind” tertiary level mental health services to residents across all geographic areas in BC. These include Adult Forensic Psychiatric Services located at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital plus six regional clinics, and Child and Mental Youth Menta...
- Nurse Practitioner Oak Tree Clinic Specialized Women's Health Program - Vancouver, BC
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility inBritish Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,000 births a year, and is both the major prima...