|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Medical Laboratory Technologist Clinical Trials||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/14/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Assistant (Casual\Relief)||British Columbia, Canada||11/07/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual\Relief)||British Columbia, Canada||11/07/2014|
|Medical Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/07/2014|
|MGL Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/07/2014|
|Project Manager||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/05/2014|
|Coordinator Laboratory Information Systems||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||10/31/2014|
|Section Head Laboratory||Surrey, British Columbia, Canada||10/30/2014|
|Clinical Biochemist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/16/2014|
|Lab Assistant Data Entry Clerk||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/15/2014|
|Staff Diagnostic Electrophysiology Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/15/2014|
|Medical Lab Technologist 2||Squamish, British Columbia, Canada||08/20/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Assistant||Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada||08/08/2014|
|Molecular Geneticist \ Division Head||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/16/2014|
|Chief Technologist 4||Squamish, British Columbia, Canada||01/23/2014|
|Medical Imaging Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland||British Columbia, Canada||10/11/2012|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Section Head Laboratory - Surrey, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Section Head, Laboratory Reference #32622 Regular Full Time $38.09/hr-$47.53/hr Surrey Memorial Hospital Surrey, BC The Section Head, Laboratory oversees an assigned section of the laboratory including the...
- Coordinator Laboratory Information Systems - Burnaby, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Coordinator, Laboratory Information Systems Reference #33064 Regular Full Time $34.96/hr-$43.61/hr Burnaby Hospital Burnaby, BC The Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Coordinator is responsible for coord...
- Project Manager - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Project Manager Reference #33202 Temporary Full Time (until June 1, 2015) Vancouver, BC The Project Manager I leads and co-ordinates all aspects of the current projects undertaken by the department. The ro...