|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Site Supervisor Laboratory||White Rock, BC, Canada||07/10/2014|
|Medical Technologist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/08/2014|
|Public Health Technologist Bacteriology and Mycology||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/04/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||06/26/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual)||Bc, Canada||06/04/2014|
|Laboratory Scientist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||05/16/2014|
|Molecular Geneticist \ Division Head||Vancouver, BC, Canada||05/16/2014|
|Medical Microbiologist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||05/02/2014|
|Cardiology Systems Administrator IMITS||Vancouver, BC, Canada||03/05/2014|
|Laboratory Assistant\Data Entry Clerk||Vancouver, BC, Canada||02/25/2014|
|Laboratory Technologist 1||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||02/19/2014|
|Chief Technologist 4||Squamish, BC, Canada||01/23/2014|
|Staff Diagnostic Neurophysiology Technologist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/21/2013|
|Medical Imaging Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland||Bc, Canada||10/11/2012|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Laboratory Assistant\Data Entry Clerk - Vancouver, BC
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Laboratory Assistant/Data Entry Clerk Reference # 27541 Regular Part Time 0.40 FTE $22.14 per hour Mount St. Joseph Hospital...
- Cardiology Systems Administrator IMITS - Vancouver, BC
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Excell...
- Medical Microbiologist - Vancouver, BC
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. BCCH also operates a wide number of specialized health programs, is a leading acute care teaching facility, and conducts research to advance health and care through the Child and Family Res...