|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Coordinator Laboratory Information Systems||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||10/31/2014|
|Section Head Laboratory||Surrey, British Columbia, Canada||10/30/2014|
|Laboratory Scientist – Microbiology Virology and Infection Control||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/16/2014|
|Clinical Biochemist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/16/2014|
|Staff Diagnostic Electrophysiology Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/15/2014|
|Medical Lab Technologist 2||Squamish, British Columbia, Canada||08/20/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Assistant||Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada||08/08/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/25/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual)||Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada||07/21/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual)||British Columbia, Canada||06/04/2014|
|Molecular Geneticist \ Division Head||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/16/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||04/24/2014|
|Manager Laboratory Operations – Fraser Health Site To Be Determined||British Columbia, Canada||04/22/2014|
|Chief Technologist 4||Squamish, British Columbia, Canada||01/23/2014|
|Medical Imaging Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland||British Columbia, Canada||10/11/2012|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Staff Diagnostic Electrophysiology Technologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works c...
- Clinical Biochemist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns, and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BCW is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with approximately 7,000 births per year and is both the major primar...
- Medical Lab Technologist 2 - Squamish, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Medical Lab Technologist 2 Regular Full-Time $28.05 to $35.00 Squamish Hospital Squamish, BC Performs General Duty Technical work which includes hematology, chemistry, blood bank, urinalysis, accessioning ...