|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Medical Technologist I||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/05/2013|
|Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/15/2013|
|Laboratory Technologist 1||Langley, British Columbia, Canada||11/02/2013|
|MGL Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/17/2013|
|Pediatric Anatomical Pathologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/08/2013|
|Mammography Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/30/2013|
|Medical Laboratory Assistant (Casual\Relief)||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||08/09/2013|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual\Relief)||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||08/09/2013|
|Laboratory Technologist 1||Delta, British Columbia, Canada||08/06/2013|
|Staff Diagnostic Neurophysiology Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||04/21/2013|
|Medical Technologist 4 Chief Technologist||Squamish, British Columbia, Canada||01/09/2013|
|Medical Imaging Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland||British Columbia, Canada||10/11/2012|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Staff Diagnostic Neurophysiology Technologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works c...
- Laboratory Technologist 1 - Delta, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available.Laboratory Technologist 1 Reference # 23933Casual Opportunity$27.04/hr-$33.72/hrDelta HospitalLadner, BC...
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual\Relief) - Burnaby, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Medical Laboratory Technologist Current and future Casual (on-call) opportunities may be available at the following locations: ...