|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Genetic Counsellor Molecular Genetics Laboratory||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/23/2014|
|Manager Laboratory Operations – Children’s & Women’s Hospitals||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/22/2014|
|Manager Laboratory Operations – Fraser Health East||Bc, Canada||04/22/2014|
|Manager Laboratory Operations – Fraser Health North||Bc, Canada||04/22/2014|
|Manager Laboratory Operations – Fraser Health South||Bc, Canada||04/22/2014|
|Manager Laboratory Operations – Lion's Gate Hospital||North Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/22/2014|
|Manager Laboratory Operations – St. Paul’s Hospital||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/22/2014|
|Laboratory Technologist 1||Burnaby, BC, Canada||04/16/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Assistant (Casual\Relief)||Chilliwack, BC, Canada||04/07/2014|
|Med Rad Tech 5 PACS Admin||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/05/2014|
|Laboratory Technologist 1||Mission, BC, Canada||04/01/2014|
|Cardiology Systems Administrator IMITS||Vancouver, BC, Canada||03/05/2014|
|Laboratory Technologist 1||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||02/19/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Assistant (Casual\Relief)||Surrey, BC, Canada||01/29/2014|
|Chief Technologist 4||Squamish, BC, Canada||01/23/2014|
|Laboratory Technologist 1||Langley, BC, Canada||11/02/2013|
|Medical Laboratory Assistant (Casual\Relief)||Bc, Canada||08/09/2013|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual\Relief)||Abbotsford, BC, Canada||08/09/2013|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual\Relief)||Bc, Canada||08/09/2013|
|Laboratory Technologist 1||Delta, BC, Canada||08/06/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Laboratory Technologist 1 - Burnaby, BC
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Laboratory Technologist 1 Reference # 28599 Temporary Part Time (0.5 FTE until May 29, 2015) $27.04 - $33.72/hr Burnaby, BC...
- Manager Laboratory Operations – St. Paul’s Hospital - Vancouver, BC
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Exc...
- Medical Laboratory Assistant (Casual\Relief) - Chilliwack, BC
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Medical Laboratory Assistant Current and future Casual (on-call) opportunities may be available at the following locations: ...