|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Project Manager eHealth Project Delivery||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||11/15/2013|
|HRIS Business Intelligence Analyst||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||11/12/2013|
|Medical Laboratory Assistant (Casual\Relief)||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||08/09/2013|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual\Relief)||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||08/09/2013|
|Advisor Payroll Customer Service (Supervisor)||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||06/12/2013|
|Clinical Analyst Clinical Information Solutions Community||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||05/31/2013|
|Payroll Customer Services Representative||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada||05/08/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Clinical Analyst Clinical Information Solutions Community - Burnaby, British Columbia
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Exc...
- Advisor Payroll Customer Service (Supervisor) - Burnaby, British Columbia
- Description: Health Shared Services BC (HSSBC) is a unique initiative that provides non-clinical support services to BC's six health authorities. Our collaborative organization enables the health authorities to achieve more collectively than they could separately. The number one priority of our health care system is making sure that patients get the best care possible. Health Shared Services BC is committed to consistently seeking way...
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (Casual\Relief) - Burnaby, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Medical Laboratory Technologist Current and future Casual (on-call) opportunities may be available at the following locations: ...