|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Communications Officer for BC Children’s Hospital BC Women’s Hospital & BC Mental Health & Addictions Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/15/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Women's Substance Use Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/15/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/15/2014|
|Outreach Nurse Clinical Prevention Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/15/2014|
|Business Analyst Clinical & Systems Transformation Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/14/2014|
|Junior Web Developer||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/14/2014|
|Psychologist Complex Development Behavioural Conditions||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/14/2014|
|Senior Business Analyst Clinical Systems Alignment||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/14/2014|
|Shift Supervisor||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/14/2014|
|Business Analyst CST||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/13/2014|
|Clinical Transfer Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/13/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Post Anaesthetic Care Unit||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/13/2014|
|Manager Stroke Services and Cardiac Services BC||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/12/2014|
|Senior Business Intelligence Analyst – Public Health Information Systems||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/12/2014|
|Clinical Nurse Coordinator||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/12/2014|
|Administrative Assistant C&W Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/11/2014|
|Pediatric Allergist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/11/2014|
|Physician Clinical Associate||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/11/2014|
|Provincial Director Survivorship and Primary Care Programs||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/11/2014|
|Administrative Assistant||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/10/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Communications Officer for BC Children’s Hospital BC Women’s Hospital & BC Mental Health & Addictions Services - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Exc...
- General Duty Nurse Women's Substance Use Program - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services provides a diverse range of specialized, "one-of-a-kind" tertiary level mental health services to residents across all geographic areas in BC. These include Adult/Geriatric and Neuropsychiatry Services located at Riverview Hospital, Adult Forensic Psychiatric Services located at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital plus ...
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,000 births a year, and is both the major prim...