|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Manager Financial Planning & Analysis||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/07/2014|
|Distribution Attendant||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Laundry Worker||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Pediatric Hematologist – Oncologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Administrative Assistant||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Clinic Nurse Clinical Prevention Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|General Duty Staff Nurse Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Pediatric Gastroenterologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Cardiology Systems Administrator IMITS||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/05/2014|
|Professional Practice Leader Nursing Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/04/2014|
|Administrative Coordinator||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Clinical Transfer Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Emergency||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Public Health Technologist Bacteriology and Mycology||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Staff Nurse (Surgical Suite)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Privacy Advisor||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/28/2014|
|Genetic Counsellor Medical Genetics Psychiatry||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/28/2014|
|Neonatologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/28/2014|
|Director Pharmacy Provincial Systemic Therapy Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/27/2014|
|Aboriginal Patient Advocate||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/26/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Cardiology Systems Administrator IMITS - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Exc...
- Pediatric Gastroenterologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children’s Hospital (BCCH) cares for the Province’s most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. BCCH also operates a wide number of specialized health programs, is a leading acute care teaching facility, and conducts research to advance health and care through the Ch...
- General Duty Staff Nurse Cancer Care - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagnosis a...