|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Leader Patient Safety Quality & Accreditation||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/13/2013|
|Computational Biologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/12/2013|
|GDN Sunny Hill||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/12/2013|
|Distribution Attendant||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/11/2013|
|Truck Driver||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/11/2013|
|Assistant Professor Grant Tenure Track\Pediatric Rheumatology Translational Scientist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/10/2013|
|Research Projects Manager Provincial Survivorship Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Provincial Director BC Early Hearing Program (BCEHP)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Administrative Assistant||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/05/2013|
|Medical Technologist I||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/05/2013|
|Poison Information Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/04/2013|
|Project Coordinator Children’s & Women’s Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/04/2013|
|Senior Clinical Applications Analyst||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/03/2013|
|Senior Practice Leader Immunizatoin Programs||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/03/2013|
|Social Worker MSW (0.48FTE)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/01/2013|
|Administration Support||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Dr. Patricia Clugston Chair in Breast Reconstruction and Director of the UBC Breast Reconstruction Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Executive Medical Director BC Centre for Disease Control||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Clinical Project Manager C&W Redevelopment||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/29/2013|
|Project Coordinator Children’s & Women’s Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/29/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Leader Patient Safety Quality & Accreditation - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Exc...
- Computational Biologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diag...
- GDN Sunny Hill - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works c...