|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Distribution Attendant||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/11/2013|
|Truck Driver||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/11/2013|
|Clerical Support Regional Programs FPS||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/11/2013|
|Assistant Professor Grant Tenure Track\Pediatric Rheumatology Translational Scientist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/10/2013|
|Finance Officer Child & Family Research Institute||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Research Projects Manager Provincial Survivorship Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Provincial Director BC Early Hearing Program (BCEHP)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Administrative Assistant||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/05/2013|
|Medical Technologist I||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/05/2013|
|Poison Information Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/04/2013|
|Project Coordinator Children’s & Women’s Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/04/2013|
|Senior Clinical Applications Analyst||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/03/2013|
|Senior Practice Leader Immunizatoin Programs||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/03/2013|
|Social Worker MSW (0.48FTE)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/01/2013|
|Administration Support||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Dr. Patricia Clugston Chair in Breast Reconstruction and Director of the UBC Breast Reconstruction Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Executive Medical Director BC Centre for Disease Control||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Clinical Project Manager C&W Redevelopment||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/29/2013|
|Project Coordinator Children’s & Women’s Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/29/2013|
|Respiratory Therapist I||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/28/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Research Projects Manager Provincial Survivorship Program - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diag...
- Finance Officer Child & Family Research Institute - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Child & Family Research Institute (CFRI) is dedicated to world-class research spanning a wide range of children’s and women’s health concerns. It is the largest research institute of its kind inWestern Canada and is situated on the 46-acre campus of the Children’s & Women’s Health Centre of British Columbia. More than 200 investigators are presently associated with the CFRI ...
- Provincial Director BC Early Hearing Program (BCEHP) - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,500 births in 2005/6, and is both the major p...