|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Assistant Professor Grant Tenure Track\Pediatric Rheumatology Translational Scientist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/10/2013|
|Finance Officer Child & Family Research Institute||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Research Projects Manager Provincial Survivorship Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Provincial Director BC Early Hearing Program (BCEHP)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Administrative Assistant||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/05/2013|
|Medical Technologist I||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/05/2013|
|Poison Information Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/04/2013|
|Project Coordinator Children’s & Women’s Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/04/2013|
|Senior Clinical Applications Analyst||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/03/2013|
|Senior Practice Leader Immunizatoin Programs||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/03/2013|
|Social Worker MSW (0.48FTE)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/01/2013|
|Administration Support||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Dr. Patricia Clugston Chair in Breast Reconstruction and Director of the UBC Breast Reconstruction Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Executive Medical Director BC Centre for Disease Control||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Clinical Project Manager C&W Redevelopment||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/29/2013|
|Project Coordinator Children’s & Women’s Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/29/2013|
|Parent Coordinator Guide by your Side||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/28/2013|
|Respiratory Therapist I||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/28/2013|
|Leader Chee Mamuk Aboriginal Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/27/2013|
|Senior Clinical Applications Analyst||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/27/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Medical Technologist I - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Medical Technologist IReference # 26169Temporary Part Time (0.9 FTE until December 15, 2014)$27.04/hr-$33.72/hrVancouver, BC...
- Administrative Assistant - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: Perinatal Services BC (PSBC) provides leadership across the continuum of perinatal care in the province, focusing on perinatal system planning, service delivery and quality improvement. As an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA), PSBC supports PHSA’s three primary strategic directions: Improving quality outcomes and providing better value for patients; Promoting healthier populations; Contributi...
- Poison Information Nurse - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) provides provincial and national leadership in public health through surveillance, detection, prevention and consultation and provides both direct diagnostic and treatment services to people with disease of public health importance. The BCCDC is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA), which plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wid...