|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Distribution Attendant||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/22/2014|
|Data Analyst||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/22/2014|
|Physiotherapist II||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/20/2014|
|Research Programs Facilitator||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/20/2014|
|Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Technologist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/19/2014|
|Radiation Oncologist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/19/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Sunny Hill||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/19/2014|
|Occupational Therapist 2 Neuromotor||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/19/2014|
|Public Health Supervisor Bacteriology and Mycology||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/19/2014|
|Clinical Educator Adolescent Psychiatry||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/18/2014|
|Dietitian 2 Women’s Substance Use Program||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/18/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Oak Tree Clinic Specialized Women's Health Program||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/17/2014|
|Psychologist – Neuromotor||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/17/2014|
|Programmer Analyst||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/16/2014|
|Lab Assistant Data Entry Clerk||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/15/2014|
|Drug and Poison Information Pharmacist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/15/2014|
|Staff Diagnostic Electrophysiology Technologist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/15/2014|
|Manager Logistics and Projects||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/14/2014|
|Project Manager II Provincial Survivorship Program||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/12/2014|
|Specialist Disability Management||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/12/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Data Analyst - Vancouver, BC
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Excell...
- Physiotherapist II - Vancouver, BC
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,500 births in 2005/6, and is both the major p...
- Research Programs Facilitator - Vancouver, BC
- Description: The Child & Family Research Institute (CFRI) is dedicated to world-class research spanning a wide range of children’s and women’s health concerns. It is the largest research institute of its kind in Western Canada and is situated on the 46-acre campus of the Children’s & Women’s Health Centre of British Columbia. More than 220 investigators are currently associated with the CFRI. Working wi...