|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Communications Officer||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/27/2014|
|Manager Agency Communication||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/27/2014|
|Perfusion Educator Surgical Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/27/2014|
|Program Manager – Medical Genetics Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/27/2014|
|Senior Business Analyst Clinical Applications||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/27/2014|
|Psychologist Autism||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/26/2014|
|Pulmonary Function Therapist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/26/2014|
|Respiratory Therapist I||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/25/2014|
|Analyst Human Resources Consulting||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/25/2014|
|Psychologist – Complex Developmental Behavioural Conditions||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/25/2014|
|Senior Systems Analyst\Designer Clinical||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/25/2014|
|Executive Assistant to CEO + Board||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/22/2014|
|Corporate Accountant Grant Funding and General Ledger||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/21/2014|
|Advisor Employee Experience and Recognition BC Emergency Health Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/21/2014|
|Clinic Transcription & Administrative Support||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/21/2014|
|Physiotherapist II||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/21/2014|
|Forensic Case Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/20/2014|
|Collaborative Practice Leader||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/20/2014|
|Senior Systems Analyst\Designer Clinical||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/19/2014|
|Coordinator Research Ethics Board||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/18/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Psychologist Autism - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works c...
- Senior Business Analyst Clinical Applications - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Excell...
- Pulmonary Function Therapist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,000 births a year, and is both the major prim...