|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Administrative Assistant (Temporary Full Time)||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/11/2014|
|Administrative Assistant \ Data Entry (Temp Part Time)||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/11/2014|
|Administrative Assistant Medical Programs||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/09/2014|
|Administrative Assistant MICYRN||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/05/2014|
|Administrative Assistant MICYRN||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/04/2014|
|Administrative Assistant||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/03/2014|
|HIV Project Coordinator||Vancouver, BC, Canada||04/01/2014|
|Administrative Assistant||Vancouver, BC, Canada||03/28/2014|
|Clerk Receptionist Functional Imaging||Vancouver, BC, Canada||01/16/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Administrative Assistant (Temporary Full Time) - Vancouver, BC
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Excellence through knowledge • Open to possibilities. With 22,000+ employees, PHSA and its agencies, services and programs provide specialized care and services for the people of BC. PHSA includes organizations such...
- Administrative Assistant \ Data Entry (Temp Part Time) - Vancouver, BC
- Description: to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Excellence through knowledge • Open to possibilities. With 22,000+ employees, PHSA and its agencies, services and programs provide specialized care and services for the people of BC. PHSA includes organizations such as the BC Cancer Agency, BC Centre for Disease Control, BC Children’s Hospital &...
- Administrative Assistant Medical Programs - Vancouver, BC
- Description: BC Ambulance Service (BCAS) is the largest provider of emergency medical services in Canada and one of the largest in North America. BCAS operates under the authority of the BC Emergency Health Services (BCEHS) and is part of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA). BCAS is the lead EMS agency in British Columbia. BCAS strives to provide timely and high quality emergency medical services by caring for ...