|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Health Record Technician||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/21/2014|
|Screening Registry Leader||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/21/2014|
|Epidemiologist||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/17/2014|
|Senior Business Analyst – Business Intelligence||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/03/2014|
|Health Records Analyst \ Supervisor Screening Registry||Vancouver, BC, Canada||11/12/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Senior Business Analyst – Business Intelligence - Vancouver, BC
- Description: The BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) provides provincial and national leadership in public health through surveillance, detection, prevention and consultation and provides both direct diagnostic and treatment services to people with disease of public health importance. The BCCDC is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) , which plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide he...
- Epidemiologist - Vancouver, BC
- Description: Perinatal Services BC (PSBC) provides leadership across the continuum of perinatal care in the province, focusing on perinatal system planning, service delivery and quality improvement. As an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA), PSBC supports PHSA’s three primary strategic directions: Improving quality outcomes and providing better value for patients; Promoting healthier populations; Contributi...
- Health Records Analyst \ Supervisor Screening Registry - Vancouver, BC
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbian partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagnosis and...