|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Provincial Director BC Early Hearing Program (BCEHP)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Project Coordinator Children’s & Women’s Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/04/2013|
|Clinical Project Manager C&W Redevelopment||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/29/2013|
|Project Coordinator Children’s & Women’s Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/29/2013|
|Parent Coordinator Guide by your Side||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/28/2013|
|Leader Chee Mamuk Aboriginal Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/27/2013|
|Project Manager Children’s & Women’s Redevelopment Project||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/23/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Parent Coordinator Guide by your Side - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,500 births in 2005/6, and is both the major p...
- Leader Chee Mamuk Aboriginal Program - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) provides provincial and national leadership in public health through surveillance, detection, prevention and consultation and provides both direct diagnostic and treatment services to people with disease of public health importance. The BCCDC is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA), which plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wid...
- Clinical Project Manager C&W Redevelopment - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Exc...