|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Division Head – Maternal Fetal Medicine University of British Columbia||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/31/2014|
|Consultant Clinical Transformation||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/26/2014|
|Program Coordinator Women's Substance Abuse Program||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/25/2014|
|Executive Director Dispatch Operations||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/23/2014|
|Project Manager II||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/15/2014|
|Project Manager Population and Public Health||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/15/2014|
|Change Management Specialist – Clinical Systems Transformation (CST)||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/11/2014|
|Clinical Project Manager Redevelopment||Vancouver, BC, Canada||06/13/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Consultant Clinical Transformation - Vancouver, BC
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Excell...
- Program Coordinator Women's Substance Abuse Program - Vancouver, BC
- Description: As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services provides a diverse range of specialized, "one-of-a-kind" tertiary level mental health services to residents across all geographic areas in BC. These include Adult/Geriatric and Neuropsychiatry Services located at Riverview Hospital, Adult Forensic Psychiatric Services located at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital plus ...
- Executive Director Dispatch Operations - Vancouver, BC
- Description: Strategic Leadership, Integrity & Innovation Executive Director, Dispatch Operations BC Ambulance Service (BCAS) Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada We are seeking to appoint a seasoned leader from a broad industry spectrum—health care; public or business administration; or emergency management. The Executive Director, Dispatch Operations is responsible for supporting the delivery of the Mission, Vision and Valu...