|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Collaborative Practice Leader||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/20/2014|
|Project Manager 1 C&W Redevelopment||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/14/2014|
|Project Manager Transformation Support||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/14/2014|
|Administrative Manager||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/04/2014|
|Senior Leader Clinical Education – Learning & Development||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/01/2014|
|Facilitator Aboriginal Cultural Competency Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/29/2014|
|Senior Medical Director – Ambulatory Programs||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/17/2014|
|Program Manager BCCH Medical\Surgical Ambulatory Clinics||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/06/2014|
|Program Manager BCCH Surgical Suites (OR SDCU PACU)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/03/2014|
|Project Manager II Provincial Survivorship Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/12/2014|
|Division Head – Maternal Fetal Medicine University of British Columbia||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/31/2014|
|Clinical Project Leader – Medical Imaging||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/30/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Administrative Manager - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagnosis a...
- Project Manager Transformation Support - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Best value • Results matter • Improv...
- Senior Leader Clinical Education – Learning & Development - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,500 births in 2005/6, and is both the major p...