|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Staff Nurse Nursing Resource Team (NRT)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/10/2014|
|Nurse Educator Clinical Prevention Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/08/2014|
|Clinic Nurse Clinical Prevention Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|General Duty Staff Nurse Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Professional Practice Leader Nursing Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/04/2014|
|Clinical Transfer Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Emergency||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Staff Nurse (Surgical Suite)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Infection Control Practitioner||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/25/2014|
|Operations Lead Acute Perinatal||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/21/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Cardiology||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/17/2014|
|Registered Nurse Antepartum\Postpartum – Acute Perinatal||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/11/2014|
|Organ Recovery Assistant Lower Mainland||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/29/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Operating Room||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/28/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Operating Room||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/27/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner – Safety & Quality Support Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/24/2014|
|Poison Information Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/25/2013|
|GDN Post Anaesthetic Care Unit||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||08/29/2013|
|General Duty Nurse Child & Adolescent Mental Health||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/11/2013|
|Staff Nurse VCC||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/11/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Nurse Practitioner Emergency - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works c...
- Staff Nurse (Surgical Suite) - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagnosis a...
- Clinical Transfer Nurse - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Patient Transfer Network collaborates with physicians and other health care providers to facilitate the safe and timely transfer of patients between acute care settings ensuring patients are being treated in facilities able to provide the appropriate level of care. BC Bedline recently transitioned to the Provincial Patient Transfer Network (PTN) on 31 March 2013. The PTN is a coordinated ap...