|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Staff Nurse Nursing Resource Team (NRT)||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/29/2014|
|Clinical Support Analyst Trainer||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/27/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Cancer Care||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/24/2014|
|Staff Nurse Surgical Suite||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/23/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Sunny Hill||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/19/2014|
|Clinical Educator Adolescent Psychiatry||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/18/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Oak Tree Clinic Specialized Women's Health Program||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/17/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Renal Unit Hemodialysis||Vancouver, BC, Canada||09/03/2014|
|Outreach Nurse Oak Tree Clinic BCW||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/26/2014|
|Radiology Nurse||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/25/2014|
|Registered Nurse Sterile Processing||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/15/2014|
|Perinatal Nurse Casual||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/12/2014|
|Perinatal Nurse Regular||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/12/2014|
|Perinatal Nurse Temporary||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/12/2014|
|RN Postpartum\Antepartum||Vancouver, BC, Canada||07/01/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Women's Substance Use Program||Vancouver, BC, Canada||03/15/2014|
|Clinical Transfer Nurse||Vancouver, BC, Canada||03/13/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Operating Room||Vancouver, BC, Canada||01/28/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Operating Room||Vancouver, BC, Canada||01/27/2014|
|GDN Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (PACU)||Vancouver, BC, Canada||08/29/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Radiology Nurse - Vancouver, BC
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC) , a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works ...
- Outreach Nurse Oak Tree Clinic BCW - Vancouver, BC
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,000 births a year, and is both the major prim...
- General Duty Nurse Renal Unit Hemodialysis - Vancouver, BC
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works c...