|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Clinical Nurse Coordinator||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/12/2014|
|Staff Nurse Nursing Resource Team (NRT)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/10/2014|
|Nurse Educator Clinical Prevention Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/08/2014|
|Clinic Nurse Clinical Prevention Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|General Duty Staff Nurse Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Professional Practice Leader Nursing Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/04/2014|
|Clinical Transfer Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Emergency||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Staff Nurse (Surgical Suite)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/03/2014|
|Infection Control Practitioner||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/25/2014|
|Operations Lead Acute Perinatal||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/21/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner Cardiology||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/17/2014|
|Registered Nurse Antepartum\Postpartum – Acute Perinatal||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/11/2014|
|Organ Recovery Assistant Lower Mainland||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/29/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Operating Room||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/28/2014|
|General Duty Nurse Operating Room||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/27/2014|
|Nurse Practitioner – Safety & Quality Support Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/24/2014|
|Poison Information Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/25/2013|
|GDN Post Anaesthetic Care Unit||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||08/29/2013|
|General Duty Nurse Child & Adolescent Mental Health||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/11/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC) , a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works ...
- Staff Nurse Nursing Resource Team (NRT) - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. BCCH also operates a wide number of specialized health programs, is a leading acute care teaching facility, and conducts research to advance health and care through the BC Research Institut...
- Nurse Educator Clinical Prevention Services - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) provides provincial and national leadership in public health through surveillance, detection, prevention and consultation and provides both direct diagnostic and treatment services to people with disease of public health importance. The BCCDC is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) , which plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide he...