|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Poison Information Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/04/2013|
|Senior Practice Leader Immunizatoin Programs||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/03/2013|
|Poison Information Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/25/2013|
|Occupational Health Nurse||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/31/2013|
|Quality Assurance Practice Leader – Colon Screening Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/16/2013|
|General Duty Nurse Eating Disorders||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/02/2013|
|GDN Post Anaesthetic Care Unit||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||08/29/2013|
|General Duty Nurse Child Psychiatry||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/16/2013|
|General Duty Nurse Child & Adolescent Mental Health||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/11/2013|
|Staff Nurse VCC||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/11/2013|
|Psychiatric Nurse CAPE||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||06/17/2013|
|General Duty Nurse CAPE||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/28/2013|
|Registered Nurses Sexual Assault Services Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/09/2013|
|RN NICU BC Women's Hospital||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/09/2013|
|Staff Nurse Surgical Suite||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/09/2013|
|Perinatal Nurse Casual||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/02/2013|
|RN Operating Room BC Children's Hospital||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||04/27/2013|
|Perinatal Nurse BC Women's Hospital||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||04/23/2013|
|RN Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse (PICU\3M)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||04/15/2013|
|Perinatal Nurse BC Women's Hospital||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/02/2012|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- General Duty Nurse Eating Disorders - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services (BCMHSUS) provides a diverse range of specialized, "one-of-a-kind" tertiary level mental health services to residents across all geographic areas in BC. These include Adult Forensic Psychiatric Services located at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital plus six regional clinics, and Child and Mental Youth Mental...
- Quality Assurance Practice Leader – Colon Screening Program - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. It provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people ofBritish Columbia by working with community partners to deliver a range of cancer services, including prevention, early detection, diagnosis and treatment, research, education, supp...
- GDN Post Anaesthetic Care Unit - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 17, works c...