|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Pediatric Neonatal Neurologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/13/2014|
|Postdoctoral Fellow||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/04/2014|
|Physician Epidemiologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/29/2014|
|Vice President Provincial Cancer Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/29/2014|
|General Internist\General Practitioner||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/23/2014|
|Clinical Geneticist Short Term Locum||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/22/2014|
|Director of Research Department of Pediatric Anesthesia||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/18/2014|
|Virology Staff Position||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/23/2014|
|Department Head Obstetrics and Gynecology||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||08/30/2014|
|Department Head – Anesthesia||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||08/29/2014|
|Pediatric Respirologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||08/07/2014|
|Pediatric Emergency Physician\Toxicologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/31/2014|
|Medical Director Telemental Health and e Health Strategies||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/31/2014|
|Nuclear Medicine Physician or Nuclear Medicine Radiologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||06/25/2014|
|Physicians – Complex Chronic Medicine||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||06/24/2014|
|Pediatric Anatomical Pathologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||06/20/2014|
|General Practitioner or Internist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/23/2014|
|Developmental Pediatrician||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/15/2014|
|Paediatric Radiologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/10/2014|
|Pediatric Respirologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/08/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- General Internist\General Practitioner - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women ’ s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns, and families. In addition to being one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, it provides a broad range of specialized health services that address the health needs of women and families of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s also supports specialty programs that...
- Vice President Provincial Cancer Care - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: Working together towards a Cancer Free Society The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA), that leads and collaborates with provincial and national partners to address population-based oncology care within British Columbia through: prevention & early detection programs, diagnosis & treatment services, community networks, supportive care, with an emphasis on research...
- Clinical Geneticist Short Term Locum - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns, and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada and is both the major primary and secondary maternity ser...