|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Pediatric Hematologist – Oncologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Pediatric Gastroenterologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/06/2014|
|Neonatologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/28/2014|
|Physician Clinical Associate||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/26/2014|
|Physician Clinical Associate||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||02/25/2014|
|Oncologic Pathologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/31/2014|
|Biochemical Diseases 2 3 year Fellowship||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/22/2014|
|Neonatologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||01/21/2014|
|Clinician Specialist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/19/2013|
|Dr. Patricia Clugston Chair in Breast Reconstruction and Director of the UBC Breast Reconstruction Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/30/2013|
|Senior Medical Director Perinatal Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/19/2013|
|Pediatric Emergency Physician & Toxicologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/08/2013|
|Associate Professor\Professor Division Head and Medical Director||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/24/2013|
|Clinical Associate||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/03/2013|
|Assistant Professor Tenure Track||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/19/2013|
|Director of Leukemia \ Bone Marrow Transplant Program||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/23/2013|
|Pediatric Critical Care Specialist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/11/2013|
|Head Division of Pediatric Critical Care||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||06/10/2013|
|Infant Psychiatrist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/30/2013|
|Pediatric Epileptologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||04/17/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Pediatric Gastroenterologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children’s Hospital (BCCH) cares for the Province’s most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. BCCH also operates a wide number of specialized health programs, is a leading acute care teaching facility, and conducts research to advance health and care through the Ch...
- Neonatologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,500 births in 2005/6, and is both the major p...
- Physician Clinical Associate - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works c...