|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Research Projects Manager Various Programs and Services||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||12/06/2013|
|Biostatistical Analyst||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/25/2013|
|Research Analyst Women’s Health Research Institute||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/25/2013|
|Junior Husbandry Animal Resource Centre||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/19/2013|
|Biostatistical Analyst||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/07/2013|
|Research Associate||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/06/2013|
|Computational Biologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/11/2013|
|Canada Research Chair – Tier II in Developmental Brain Imaging||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||06/22/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Canada Research Chair – Tier II in Developmental Brain Imaging - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Division of Pediatric Neurology, Department of Pediatrics, University of British Columbia (UBC) and the Developmental Neurosciences and Child Health research cluster at the Child & Family Research Institute (CFRI) invite applications from outstanding candidates for a Canada Research Tier II Chair in Developmental Brain Imaging at the Assistant or Associate Professor level, to join their well‐established prog...
- Computational Biologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people ofBritish Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagn...
- Research Associate - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The University of British Columbia (UBC) is a global centre for research and teaching. Surrounded by the beauty of the Canadian West, UBC embraces bold new ways of thinking that attract exceptional students and faculty. It is a place where innovative ideas are nurtured in a globally connected research community, providing unparalleled opportunities to learn, discover and contribute. Faculty members, students, staff a...