|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Computational Biologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/23/2014|
|Staff Diagnostic Electrophysiology Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/30/2014|
|Research Programs Facilitator||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/20/2014|
|Projects Coordinator Genome Sciences Centre||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07/28/2014|
|Research Associate||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||03/28/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Staff Diagnostic Electrophysiology Technologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC) , a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works ...
- Research Programs Facilitator - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Child & Family Research Institute (CFRI) is dedicated to world-class research spanning a wide range of children’s and women’s health concerns. It is the largest research institute of its kind in Western Canada and is situated on the 46-acre campus of the Children’s & Women’s Health Centre of British Columbia. More than 220 investigators are currently associated with the CFRI. Working wi...
- Computational Biologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diag...