|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Public Health Technologist Bacteriology and Mycology||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/18/2014|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist Clinical Trials||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/14/2014|
|Medical Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/07/2014|
|MGL Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/07/2014|
|Project Manager||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||11/05/2014|
|Clinical Biochemist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||10/16/2014|
|Lab Assistant Data Entry Clerk||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/15/2014|
|Staff Diagnostic Electrophysiology Technologist||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||09/15/2014|
|Molecular Geneticist \ Division Head||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||05/16/2014|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Project Manager - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Project Manager Reference #33202 Temporary Full Time (until June 1, 2015) Vancouver, BC The Project Manager I leads and co-ordinates all aspects of the current projects undertaken by the department. The ro...
- MGL Technologist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. MGL Technologist Reference #33232 Temporary Full Time (until December 11, 2015) $29.13/hr - $36.31/hr Vancouver, BC The MGL Technologist performs analysis of patient specimens such DNA extraction, polymera...
- Clinical Biochemist - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns, and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BCW is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with approximately 7,000 births per year and is both the major primar...