|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Purchasing Clerk Supply Chain||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||10/29/2014|
|Research Assistant (2 positions)||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||10/20/2014|
|Clerk IV||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||10/17/2014|
|Purchasing Clerk Supply Chain||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||09/22/2014|
|General Duty Staff Nurse OR\PAR Brachytherapy RT||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||09/17/2014|
|Professional Practice Leader||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||09/05/2014|
|Forensic Community & Liaison Nurse FPSC Clinics||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||04/30/2014|
|Gynecological Oncologist||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||01/29/2014|
|General Practitioner in Medical Oncology||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||09/06/2013|
|Medical Oncologist||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||07/17/2013|
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Gynecological Oncologist - Victoria, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diag...
- Forensic Community & Liaison Nurse FPSC Clinics - Victoria, British Columbia
- Description: As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services (BCMHSUS) provides a diverse range of specialized, “one-of-a-kind” tertiary level mental health services to residents across all geographic areas in BC. These include Adult Forensic Psychiatric Services located at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital plus six regional clinics, and Child and Mental Youth Menta...
- General Practitioner in Medical Oncology - Victoria, British Columbia
- Description: Discover professional and lifestyle balance working with our leading Oncology team! The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is seeking a General Practitioner in Medical Oncology at the Vancouver Island Cancer Centre . The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive ...