More than just a job.
It’s about providing the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of our patients first. At PHSA, you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect and, most importantly, a life-changing career. Find yours now.
Clinical Supply Chain Coordinator
Are you an experienced clinician, passionate about ensuring supply chain services are aligned and integrated with patient care in BC?
Utilize your clinical expertise and strong project management skills as a Supply Chain Clinical Coordinator, where you will work collaboratively with clinicians, vendors and staff to improve processes and reduce costs.
What you'll do
- Lead product evaluations by identifying required clinical outcomes.
- Lead planned and “unplanned” product conversions (such as recalls and backorders).
- Lead the investigation and resolution of product issues.
- Work collaboratively with clinicians, vendors and staff.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on PHSA and BC Clinical Product Standardization and Utilization committees and convey potential issues regarding product acquisition, distribution and inventory management to the supply chain team.
What you bring
- Clinical experience in professions such as a Nurse, Respiratory Therapist, Cardiovascular Technologists, Pharmacists, Lab Technicians, Biomedical Engineers,Radiology Technologists and clinical experience working in critical care and the operating room is required.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a clinical post-secondary degree and completion of Associate level Project Management certification with Lean Six Sigma training.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience at a management, administrative or supervisory level
- Demonstrated knowledge of purchasing business practices.
What’s in it for you?
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That’s why we’re focused on your care too – offering health, wellness, development programs to support you – at work and at home.
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Access to more than 2,000 in-house training programs.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan.
- 12 annual statutory holidays with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- Flexible work options including flextime, work locations and job sharing (eligibility will vary)
- Perks include onsite fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike sharing, and more.
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Location is Flexible: Prince George, Victoria , Kelowna or Burnaby
Hours/Days of Work: 0730-1530, Monday through Friday
What we do
The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate – Cultivate partnerships – Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.