More than just a job.
It’s about providing the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of our patients first. At PHSA, you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect and, most importantly, a life-changing career. Find yours now.
Registered Nurse Chemotherapy Therapy – BC Cancer Kelowna
Play a pivotal role helping patients fight cancer.
- Use your expertise to support people facing some of life’s biggest challenges.
- Help us maintain the highest patient survival rate in Canada.
- Use state-of-the-art technology and the latest, evidence-based treatments.
- Be a respected member of Canada's collaborative leading oncology clinical teams.
- Grow your career through continuing education, ongoing professional development, and certification programs.
- Participate in research and clinical trials.
- Find work-life balance with Monday-Friday, daytime shifts (casual).
You are a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and have:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses & Midwives (BCCNM),
- Current CPR (Level C) certification and
- One (1) year of recent related experience
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience
What's in it for you:
- BC Cancer Chemotherapy Certification
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Access to more than 2,000 in-house training programs.
- Perks include onsite fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike-sharing, and more.
Click on the link below to learn more about being a nurse at BC Cancer:
If this sounds like you, apply now!
BC Cancer is committed to providing a comprehensive, provincially-planned, and regionally-delivered cancer control system for the residents of British Columbia. Its mandate covers the full spectrum of cancer care from prevention, screening, diagnosis, and treatment, to research and education, to supportive and palliative care. BC Cancer provides care closer to home by operating six regional cancer centres in Abbotsford, Kelowna, Prince George, Surrey, Vancouver, and Victoria. Research centres in Vancouver and Victoria ensure that BC Cancer can quickly translate new discoveries into clinical applications leading to better outcomes and care.
BC Cancer is part of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA). PHSA provides specialized health services to British Columbians, including cancer care, organ transplantation, pediatrics, emergency services, mental health and substance use services. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate – Cultivate partnerships – Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: https://jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
- Casual on Call (Monday to Friday)
- Location: 399 Royal Avenue, Kelowna, BC V1Y 5L3