Advisor, Customer Relations, Supply Chain
Advisor, Customer Relations, Supply Chain
BC Clinical & Support Services
Prince George, Fort St John, Dawson Creek, Terrace, Prince Rupert and Kitimat
This position can be filled in various locations including Prince George, Fort St John, Dawson Creek, Terrace, Prince Rupert and Kitimat
The Coordinator, Customer Relations monitors customer inquiries through the call centre tracker tool to ensure service standards are being met and follows up with internal supply chain service areas as needed. The Coordinator develops effective working relationships with stakeholders to address customer needs and identify service improvement opportunities. The role communicates with customers and Supply Chain teams regarding service changes, requirements and challenges. The Coordinator participates in Supply Chain projects and attends customer committee meetings as a representative for Supply Chain.
What you’ll do
- Monitors and tracks customer inquiries through the call centre tracker tool to ensure tickets are closed in a timely manner and in accordance with established service standards. Identifies customer service challenges and works with internal Supply Chain resources to address. Escalates service issues to the Lead, Customer Relations and Promotions as needed.
- Maintains ongoing communication with customers to ensure customers are informed of upcoming changes, that service problems are effectively addressed and service needs met. Investigates complaints and issues and initiates dialogue with internal Supply Chain businesses to ensure problem resolution.
- Liaises closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for service improvement. Provides input to process changes and participates in business process improvement to enhance Supply Chain service delivery.
- Participates in a variety of Health Authority customer committee meetings as Supply Chain representative.
- Performs business analyses through profiling customer spending, analyzing utilization, and benchmarking. Runs statistical and usage reports as needed.
What you bring
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a College Degree in Commerce or Management or related discipline plus a minimum of three (3) years related experience at a Supervisory level covering a broad spectrum of customer service and promotions functions with an emphasis on customer relationships management in health care or a related environment.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills and ability to work effectively within a multi-site, multi-sector environment. Strong communication and negotiation skills. Proven ability to resolve day-to-day operational issues and take prompt actions on addressing customer inquiries. Ability to exercise judgment on working within or outside of established processes and procedures. Proven self-motivated individual with the ability to get things done. Demonstrated ability to contribute to a working environment that promotes team building. Excellent organizational skills including the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload to meet departmental and customer requirements.
Skills & Knowledge
- Commitment to upholding the shared responsibility of creating lasting and meaningful reconciliation in Canada as per TRC (2015) and BC's Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Act (2019).
- As a strong asset for consideration, we are looking for our successful candidate to have: Knowledge of social, economic, political and historical realities impacting indigenous communities and familiarity with Indigenous Cultural Safety and anti-racism and accompanying reports (BC DRIPA, TRC, etc.).
What we bring
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That’s why we’re focused on your care too – offering health, wellness, development programs to support you – at work and at home.
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth, development, and recognition programs that honour the commitment and contribution of all employees.
- Access to professional development opportunities through our in-house training programs, including +2,000 courses, such as our San’yas Indigenous Cultural Safety Training course, or Core Linx for Leadership roles.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan, and psychological health & safety programs and holistic wellness resources.
- Annual statutory holidays (13) with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- PHSA is a remote work friendly employer, welcoming flexible work options to support our people (eligibility may vary, depending on position).
- Access to WorkPerks, a premium discount program offering a wide range of local and national discounts on electronics, entertainment, dining, travel, wellness, apparel, and more.
Job Type: Regular, Full-time
Salary Range: $72,445 - $104,139 /year. The starting salary for this position would be determined with consideration of the successful candidate’s relevant education and experience, and would be in alignment with the provincial compensation reference plan. Salary will be prorated accordingly for part time roles.
Location: This position can be filled in various locations including Prince George, Fort St John, Dawson Creek, Terrace, Prince Rupert and Kitimat
Closing date: Applications accepted until position is filled
Hours of Work: 08:00-4:30 (Monday to Friday)
Requisition # 156676E
As per the current Public Health Order, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with PHSA as of October 26, 2021.
What we do
The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate – Cultivate partnerships – Serve with purpose.
Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, background and experience, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.
Reconciliation is an ongoing process and a shared responsibility for all of us. The BC Governments’ unanimous passage of the Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Act was a significant step forward in this journey—one that all health authorities are expected to support as we work in cooperation with Indigenous Peoples to establish a clear and sustainable path to lasting reconciliation. True reconciliation will take time and ongoing commitment to work with Indigenous Peoples as they move toward self-determination. Guiding these efforts Crown agencies must remain focused on creating opportunities that implement the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Mandate.
Our Programs Explore to find the right program for you at PHSA.
Clinical and Systems Transformations | Careers at PHSA Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) is a large-scale, multi-year project between Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH), PHSA, and PHC. Learn more here.
Rewarding Health Care Nursing Careers and Jobs with PHSA Provide specialty nursing in clinical health care and research. Explore careers throughout B.C. with the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA).
Indigenous Health Care Jobs and Careers with PHSA Join our thriving Indigenous workforce in a corporate or clinical role. Explore careers in B.C. with the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA).
Physician Careers at PHSA Our PHSA medical leadership team provides care that is among the best in the world, contributing to research that is changing the future of health care.
Health Care Correctional Health Services Jobs and Careers With PHSA Correctional Health Services provides exceptional care for incarcerated patients. Join us in a career with Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA).
Jobs for You
You have not recently viewed any jobs
You have not saved any jobs