More than just a job.
It’s about providing the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of our patients first. At PHSA, you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect and, most importantly, a life-changing career. Find yours now.
Registered Nurse - Oncology BC Children's Hospital
Pediatric Oncology/Hematology/Bone Marrow Transplant Nurse
BC Children's Hospital
Temporary Full-Time Opportunities
Use your skills to help children with cancer (and their families) get through some of the most challenging times in their lives.
As a nurse in our Oncology/Hematology/Bone Marrow Transplant team, you will have a lifelong impact on countless families while working in the state-of-the-art, Teck Acute Care Centre.
You will also be supported in growing professionally. You can
- Take advantage of training in advanced oncology nursing care, biotherapy and chemotherapy administration, and/or bone marrow transplantation,
- Take on leadership roles, subspecialty nurse clinician roles, or work in the apheresis program
Our care team is known for its culture of collaboration, mutual respect, and compassionate family-centred care. Join us in transforming child health in BC.
Relocation assistance of up to $2,500 may be available.
- Current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP) and
- One year recent related experience in pediatrics and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
BC Children’s Hospital is part of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA.) PHSA provides specialized health services to British Columbians, including cancer care, organ transplantation, pediatrics, emergency services, mental health and substance use services, and more. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Patients first – Respect people – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate - Cultivate partnerships – Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: https://jobs.phsa.ca/family-brands
We hire on the basis of merit and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create a safe and welcoming environment where everyone can come to work and be their best, authentic self.
- Temporary Fulltime for one year
- 4500 Oak Street Vancouver, BC