Careers in Nursing, IT, and Therapy await at PHSA
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
An Employee-Driven Culture
From bedside to leadership, our employees are innovators dedicated to delivering and supporting top quality healthcare across BC. Every role at PHSA, from corporate to clinical, provides challenge and growth and you will be sure to find an enduring career filled with possibilities.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Finance Officer Child & Family Research Institute - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Child & Family Research Institute (CFRI) is dedicated to world-class research spanning a wide range of children’s and women’s health concerns. It is the largest research institute of its kind inWestern Canada and is situated on the 46-acre campus of the Children’s & Women’s Health Centre of British Columbia. More than 200 investigators are presently associated with the CFRI ...
- Research Projects Manager Provincial Survivorship Program - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diag...
- Clerical Support Regional Programs FPS - Nanaimo, British Columbia
- Description: As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Addiction Services provides a diverse range of specialized, "one-of-a-kind" tertiary level mental health services to residents across all geographic areas in BC. These include Adult Forensic Psychiatric Services located at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital plus six regional clinics, and Child and Youth Mental Health Services located at...
See what it's like to
work at PHSA
Passion: A Day in the Life of PHSA 3:42
The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) offers unique career opportunities where employees can affect significant change in the lives on our patients. This video is a…