Careers in Nursing, IT, and Therapy await at PHSA
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
An Employee-Driven Culture
From bedside to leadership, our employees are innovators dedicated to delivering and supporting top quality healthcare across BC. Every role at PHSA, from corporate to clinical, provides challenge and growth and you will be sure to find an enduring career filled with possibilities.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Medical Stenographer\Clerk - Abbotsford, British Columbia
- Description: New collaborations are underway across the lower mainland health authorities to share resources and optimize care and service. This job posting is one of the exciting new collaborative opportunities currently available. Medical Stenographer/ClerkReference # 26209Temporary Full Time (until February 27, 2015)$21.18/hrAbbotsford Regional HospitalAbbotsford, BC...
- Buyer Category Management - Kelowna, British Columbia
- Description: Health Shared Services BC (HSSBC) is a unique initiative that provides non-clinical support services to BC's six health authorities. Our collaborative organization enables the health authorities to achieve more collectively than they could separately. The number one priority of our health care system is making sure that patients get the best care possible. Health Shared Services BC is committed to consistently seeking way...
- Finance Officer Child & Family Research Institute - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The Child & Family Research Institute (CFRI) is dedicated to world-class research spanning a wide range of children’s and women’s health concerns. It is the largest research institute of its kind inWestern Canada and is situated on the 46-acre campus of the Children’s & Women’s Health Centre of British Columbia. More than 200 investigators are presently associated with the CFRI ...
See what it's like to
work at PHSA
Passion: A Day in the Life of PHSA 3:42
The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) offers unique career opportunities where employees can affect significant change in the lives on our patients. This video is a…