Careers in Nursing, IT, and Therapy await at PHSA
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
An Employee-Driven Culture
From bedside to leadership, our employees are innovators dedicated to delivering and supporting top quality healthcare across BC. Every role at PHSA, from corporate to clinical, provides challenge and growth and you will be sure to find an enduring career filled with possibilities.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Clinical Educator Adolescent Psychiatry - Vancouver, BC
- Description: As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services provides a diverse range of specialized, "one-of-a-kind" tertiary level mental health services to residents across all geographic areas in BC. These include Adult Forensic Psychiatric Services located at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital plus six regional clinics, and Child and Mental Youth Mental Health Services loca...
- Director Transformation Projects - BC
- Description: BC Emergency Health Services (BCEHS) is mandated by the Emergency Health Services Act to provide pre-hospital emergency care and inter-facility patient transfer services and to oversee the provision of pre-hospital care throughout the province of BC. BCEHS delivers services through the BC Ambulance Service and the BC Patient Transfer Network, and is supported by the Provincial Health Services Authority which manages high-...
- Dietitian 2 Women’s Substance Use Program - Vancouver, BC
- Description: As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Addiction Services provides a diverse range of specialized, "one-of-a-kind" tertiary level mental health services to residents across all geographic areas in BC. These include Adult/Geriatric and Neuropsychiatry Services located at Riverview Hospital, Adult Forensic Psychiatric Services located at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital plus six ...
See what it's like to
work at PHSA
Passion: A Day in the Life of PHSA 3:42
The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) offers unique career opportunities where employees can affect significant change in the lives on our patients. This video is a…