Careers in Nursing, IT, and Therapy await at PHSA
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) has a province-wide mandate to provide health services to the province of British Columbia through our globally recognized healthcare Agencies, Services, Programs and Divisions. As BC’s specialty Health Authority, we have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first. It is a belief you will find reflected in every facet of PHSA. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements that continually improve the way health services are provided, with an emphasis on prevention, promotion and protection. PHSA is a respected leader driven by some of the most progressive and accomplished healthcare specialists in the world.
We offer unique careers where you can focus on your specific career path and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and highly skilled teams to enhance your specialization, expertise and personal growth. As part of a vast network of leaders and innovators, you will have access to lifelong learning and a supportive environment that respects you and the goals you want to accomplish. Our commitment to excellence in teaching and training serves to ensure the success of your professional development.
An Employee-Driven Culture
From bedside to leadership, our employees are innovators dedicated to delivering and supporting top quality healthcare across BC. Every role at PHSA, from corporate to clinical, provides challenge and growth and you will be sure to find an enduring career filled with possibilities.
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Administrative Coordinator BCCRC - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: The BC Cancer Agency is committed to reducing the incidence of cancer, reducing the mortality from cancer, and improving the quality of life of those living with cancer. BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of British Columbia in partnership with regional health authorities to deliver a range of cancer services, which include prevention, screening and early detection, diagnosis a...
- Pediatric Anesthesia Combined Clinical & Research Fellowship - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC) , a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works ...
- Staffing Clerk - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,000 births a year, and is both the major prim...
See what it's like to
work at PHSA
Passion: A Day in the Life of PHSA 3:42
The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) offers unique career opportunities where employees can affect significant change in the lives on our patients. This video is a…