More than just a job.
It’s about providing the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of our patients first. At PHSA, you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect and, most importantly, a life-changing career. Find yours now.
COVID-19 Featured Jobs
- Interprofessional Practice Director, Complex - BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services, Vancouver Sep. 30, 2021 15353796944
- Executive Assistant Oct. 23, 2021 16810150224
- Registered Nurse (RN) / Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN), Maximum and Multi-Level Security Units Oct. 23, 2021 16810150176
- Registered Nurse (RN), Endoscopy/Brachytherapy PARR, RT Program - BC Cancer Vancouver Oct. 23, 2021 16810150160
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Includes MSP coverage, dental and extended health plans available for our employee groups.
PHSA employees can take advantage of discounts up to 50% on hotels and car rentals through our exclusive Travel Discount Program.
Technology + Computers
Enjoy discounts and preferred pricing on software, personal mobile phones and plans, and hardware.
Continuous development and education opportunities with access to over 2,000 online courses, leadership training and our Indigenous Cultural Safety training, available to all employees.
On-site fitness classes are available as well as employee discounts at gyms and health clubs across the province.
Everyone I work with is just so encouraging. PHSA has developed a great team of people. There is so much commitment and passion here. We all work together well, and we want to support each other, not only in work but also to make sure there is work/life balance.
Mental Health & Addictions Coordinator
It’s such a team approach. We’re always working shoulder-to-shoulder with each other, using our own expertise. Whether it’s the nurse, the MOA, the addictions counsellor, we’re all working with the same clients & providing support.
Surgical Recovery & Organ Donation Specialist
I initially started as a Surgical Recovery Specialist then wanted to become an Organ Donation Specialist. Hopefully next will be something to do with management or education. Education is really important to me, and there are plenty of opportunities here for that.
- 22,000 + Employees
- 4,000 Students
- 200 + Locations
Learn more about PHSA and our programs:
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- BC Women’s Hospital
- BC Children’s Hospital
- BC Renal
- BC Emergency Health Services
- BC Cancer
- BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services
- Cardiac Services BC