More than just a job.
It’s about providing the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of our patients first. At PHSA, you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect and, most importantly, a life-changing career. Find yours now.
- Nurse Practitioner - Cardiac Program BC Children's Hospital Jan. 30, 2020 15093508
- Casual/New Grad/Mental Health and Substance Use Nurse, Okanagan Correctional Centre, Correctional Health Services Jan. 29, 2020 15076530
- Casual Opportunities/New Grad/Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse/North Fraser Pretrial Centre, Coquitlam, BC Jan. 29, 2020 15076528
- Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse - Okanagan Correctional Centre Jan. 28, 2020 15065013
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Includes MSP coverage, dental and extended health plans available for our employee groups.
PHSA employees can take advantage of discounts up to 50% on hotels and car rentals through our exclusive Travel Discount Program.
Technology + Computers
Enjoy discounts and preferred pricing on software, personal mobile phones and plans, and hardware.
Continuous development and education opportunities with access to over 500 online courses, leadership training and our Indigenous Cultural Competency Program available to all employees.
On-site fitness classes are available as well as employee discounts at gyms and health clubs across the province.
Everyone I work with is just so encouraging. PHSA has developeda great team of people. There is so much commitment and passion here. We all work together well, and wewant to support each other, not onlyin work but also to make sure thereis work/life balance.
Mental Health & Addictions Coordinator
It’s such a team approach. We’re always working shoulder-to-shoulder with each other, using our own expertise. Whether it’s the nurse, the MOA, the addictions counsellor, we’re all working with the same clients & providing support.
Surgical Recovery & Organ Donation Specialist
I initially started as a Surgical Recovery Specialist then wanted to become an Organ Donation Specialist. Hopefully next will be something to do with management or education. Education is really important to me, and there are plenty of opportunities here for that.
- 22,000 + Employees
- 4,000 Students
- 200 + Locations
Learn more about PHSA and our programs:
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- BC Women’s Hospital
- BC Children’s Hospital
- BC Renal
- BC Emergency Health Services
- BC Cancer
- BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services
- Cardiac Services BC